Healthy and easy. The combination of orange and garlic is surprisingly umami.
- Heat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl mix the orange juice, orange zest, parsley, oregano and garlic. Add a little salt and pepper if desired.
- Place the chicken breasts in a non-stick baking pan and make 3 to 4 slashes on the top of each breast.
- Pour the marinade over the top and then top each breast with an orange slice.
- Cook approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Discard orange slices and serve.
Serve with a side of steamed asparagus and steamed baby potatoes, with a little butter, or with a side of wild rice and French green beans.