Brazilian churrasco consists in a variety of barbecued meat. Brazilian chefs may grill beef steaks, pork tenderloin, chicken, or spicy Brazilian sausage, similar to chorizo. This recipe employs sirloin steak and a dipping sauce.
Season the steak with the adobo seasoning. Set aside.
Prepare the dipping sauce
- Put chopped red onion in a small bowl. Add minced garlic. Add the red wine vinegar, olive oil, and parsley to the onion and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper. Whisk together well.
- Set aside as your sauce for the steak.
Now grill or broil the steak
- Preheat the broiler. Place the seasoned steak in the broiling pan.
- Broil about 6-7 minutes, placing the pan about 3-4 inches from the heat element or flame.
- Turn the meat over and broil 6-7 minutes more for medium-doneness.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Slice the steak and serve immediately with the sauce on the side.