World of food and wine looks at a fascinating variety of customs and traditions in different countries across the globe, describing how the world cooks, eats, and drinks.
Creamy pumpkin spice cheesecake
A delicious cheese cake similar to the ones from the Cheesecake Factory.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat vanilla, cream cheese, and sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until smooth and well blended (medium speed).
- Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add salt, spices, and continue beating until well blended.
- Spread out approximately 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture evenly into crust.
- Pour 1/3 cup cranberry sauce over the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with remaining pumpkin mixture and cranberry sauce.
- Take a knife and swirl the cranberry sauce into the pumpkin mixture without scraping the crust.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Refrigerate 2 hours or more before serving.