A Korean dish used for festivities that when presented with bulgogi makes a main meal. Equally you can have it on its own.
- Boil the noodles so that they're al dente then rinse in cold water.
- Meanwhile, flash fry each of the vegetables separately and do the same with the beef and mushrooms together.
- Beat then fry the egg without stirring and cut it into pieces.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make a sauce, cover the noodles with it then begin to pan fry.
- Eventually add the other ingredients to the pan and season with more sauce if necessary.