Infusions, Juices, smoothies and milkshakes.
- We serve aperitifs before a meal, to stimulate appetite and encourage relaxation.
- We serve tea coffee, tea or herbal teas after meals, to aid digestion. They are also a welcome break at any other time.
- We often serve wine with food, in fact choosing a wine, and pairing food and wine has developed into an independent discipline...
- We consider fruit juices as an ideal start for the day and a welcome cooler any time in hot summer days.
- We serve hot chocolate poured into warmed cups to help war off the chills of winter.
- Eggnogs, punches, toddies are also a part of the winter vocabulary. Liquor free eggnogs have helped many to recover from illness.
- The drink department, with all sorts of alcoholic and alcohol free combinations, is essential in every social occasion.