A dish full of flavor and full of color to decorate any table. Choose the wine to use carefully, a fresh, sparkling white wine with a clean taste is the perfect one to cook fish in.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Reserve the fish and put the rest of the ingredients into the pan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the fish on top, fit the lid and bake in the middle rack for 15-20, minutes.
- Once done, check the liquid and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the skin and serve.
Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans in cool days or with salad and steamed new potatoes in the warm weather.
Prosecco, the favorite of Venetians, is a good choice of wine. This is one of those wines you can drink the whole day.
Squeeze lightly the tomatoes as you put them in the pan to bring out their juice.