A savory and healthy treat that the kids will love regardless.
24 tortilla (corn tortillas)
1 pk soup (cream of mushroom soup)
1 pk soup (cream of chicken soup)
1 pk chili pepper (small)
1 pk cheese (grated Cheddar cheese)
1 onion (chopped)
1 pn garlic (garlic powder)
- Boil the chicken and tear apart the meat.
- To the meat add the onion, chicken soup, chilies, 1 pint of sour cream, garlic and 1/2 the grated cheese.
- Stir the mixture together and leave to simmer.
- Soften the tortillas and meanwhile mix together the mushroom soup and remaining cream.
- Put the meaty mixture evenly into all the tortillas, roll them up and put them in a baking tray.
- Pour the creamy mixture over the tortillas and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly.
1 hour, 15 minutes