If you don't like it very hot, reduce amount of chili to your taste. use just a tiny bit, ti give it some zest, the first time you prepare it and adjust accordingly the next.
- Combine oyster chili sauce.
- Cook noodles as usual. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
- Heat some of the peanut oil in wok or skillet.
- Stir fry chicken until cooked through.
- Add more peanut oil to wok, along with sesame oil. Toss in garlic, asparagus, and red chili. Stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add noodles, sauces and bok choy and continue to stir fry until leaves wilt.
In some places rice noodles aren't always easy to find. It depends on what kind of store you have near you. You may need to substitute those. You can use ramen noodles or thin pasta noodles. It won't be quite the same, but it still tasty.
This recipe is gluten free if rice noodles are used. Check the ingredients in the noodles.