The trick to this moreish dessert is refrigerating the cake before baking, or nearly freezing them, so the crust becomes done while the interior becomes liquid.
- Grease individual molds with butter and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Melt the chocolate pieces on the hob or the microwave oven.
- Add the butter, sugar and salt and stir the mix until a smooth paste is formed.
- Incorporate the eggs, egg yolks and flour mixing well.
- Fill the molds up to 3/4 with the chocolate mixture. Place them in the freezer 2-3 hours.
- Heat up the oven to 375º F.
- Bake the frozen chocolate molds for 15 minutes.
- Serve straight away.
For a sweeter dessert, sprinkle the molds with sugar instead of cocoa powder.
Serve with fresh berries or berry coulis, and vanilla ice cream.