Low fat, low cholesterol and good for a weight loss diet as this kebabs are not grilled, but steamed. Serve with brown rice and salad.
- Thread the ingredients onto 4 wooden skewers: green pepper, fish, prawn, scallop, red pepper.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a long crystal o earthenware dish. Place the kebabs in and turn to coat. Cover with film and leave to marinate in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Steam for 12-15 minutes and serve.
Don't pack food too tightly onto the skewers, leave soom room for the steam to flow.
Variations you can try:
- add1 tsp fennel seeds to the marinade for a subtle flavor
- substitute thyme with rosemary
If comes out dry and flavorless, try cutting fish and peppers into 2 inch chunks.