This is a great lean marinade for steak and lamb. Choose reasonably lean beef and lamb to keep the spirit.
1 t garlic (crushed)
2 T soy sauce
1 T onion (sweet yellow onion, finely chopped)
- Combine all ingredients. Place in an airtight dish or freezer bag.
- Cut meat into small square pieces
- Place meat in the marinade and let sit, refrigerated, for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Remove meat from bag, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill until done to your taste.
The original recipe will yield enough marinade for 2 lb meat.