Simple cooking is best, especially when the fish is fresh, and lemon and butter are a classic seasoning when it comes to fish.
- Heat oven to 375°F (180°C).
- Place each salmon fillet in a rectangle of cooking foil or grease proof paper.
- Season with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Top with 1 tsp butter and 1 slice of lemon.
- Form a loose parcel and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve straight away, still in the parcel.
Substitute each knob of butter with 1-2 tsp olive oil for an even healthier side to the recipe.
Let each one open their parcel to get the full aroma.