One of those pasta recipes quick and easy to make, but this is a low-fat versions made with plain yogurt.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the chili and garlic.
- Sauté over low heat for approximately 2 minute taking care not to burn the garlic. Set aside.
- In a bowl add the yogurt, garlic/chili mixture and spring onions. Mix well and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Add this mixture to the hot spaghetti and mix well. Serve topped with the fresh, chopped basil.
Refreshing! Try it as a summer alternative to the traditional garlic and chili spaghetti.