Tender pieces of salmon and monkfish marinated in lemon juice and whole grain mustard, grilled and served with pepper and parsley salsa.
- Place the salmon, monkfish and prawns in a shallow dish.
- Mix the whole grain mustard, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Pour over the fish and prawns.
- Marinate in the fridge overnight, or for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Alternate pieces of marinated fish, prawns and lemon wedges onto medium long skewers.
- Grill or broil 5 minutes on each side.
- While the fish is grilling, mix in a bowl olive oil, zest and juice of the limes, red pepper, onion, parsley and cider vinegar, all the ingredients for the salsa.
Garnish and serve
- Place 2 kebabs and spoon 2-3 Tbs salsa on the side.
If necessary, brush the kebabs with a little olive oil before grilling.
Preparing the salsa in advance and chilling in the fridge helps to bring out the flavors.
Serve the kebabs on a bed of rice, or with a timbale of rice, and the sauce on the side.