This three bean salad has, as one can work out from the name, three kinds of beans. It also has grilled tomatoes and a rocket and red wine dressing.
- Put rocket leaves, red wine and olive oil in a food processor - or a suitable container to use your hand blender.
- Process until combined. Chill until needed.
- Grill or cook tomatoes under the broiler for 10 minutes. Alternatively, preheat oven to 375°F (1807deg;C) and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the tomatoes.
- Drizzle over the dressing and toss to coat.
Make this a more filling dish by adding some rosemary roasted lamb, diced, especially boneless shoulder of lamb or neck fillet.