Fruit kebabs are scrumptious and easy to prepare. These constitute an ideal dessert for kids and an opportunity to share the pleasure of cooking with them, as the instructions are for the microwave oven.
- Cut fruit into large even size pieces and place them in a bowl. Add vanilla flavored sugar, mix to coat the fruit pieces, and chill for 1 hour.
- Prepare the kebabs, alternating fruit pieces with a mint leaf. Sprinkle a little more vanilla flavored sugar on top, if you wish.
- Pre-heat the crunch plate on high for 5 minutes, or follow appliance instructions.
- Place kebabs on top of the crunch plate and cook on high 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve on a plate accompanied with cream, whipped cream, melted chocolate, yogurt or ice cream.
Use wooden skewers, preferably soaked.
Other fruits can be used. Just peel, clean and dice all about the same size.