A delicious variation of the traditional carrot cake.
1 c flour (whole meal)
1⁄2 c brown sugar
2 banana (mashed)
1 c carrot (grated)
1⁄3 c sunflower oil
2 T raisin
2 t baking powder
1⁄2 c confectioner's sugar (confectioner's sugar)
1 orange (the juice and grated rind)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180º C)
- Place all the ingredients for the cake in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Turn into a 7-inch round prepared cake pan. Smooth the surface.
- Bake in the middle rack for 60-75 minutes.
- Prepare the icing once the cake has cooled. Mix confectioner's sugar, orange zest and juice until smooth. Spread over the top.
A dairy free cake.
1 hour, 20 minutes